Marketing company or individual sought for Bramcote Old Church Tower Community Project
Bramcote Old Church Tower Community Project
The Bramcote Old Church Tower community project is a NLHF project which began in October 2017 and will be completed by December 2021. The project has enabled urgent restoration work on the tower as well as a new build for increased facilities and through events and activities on and off site. We now wish to focus on engaging new audiences which will be achieved through creating a new, vibrant and consistent Marketing Campaign.
Therefore, Bramcote Old Church Tower Trust is seeking to appoint a Marketing Company or Individual with the skills required to ensure that the marketing strategy, plan and campaign for Bramcote Old Church Tower is developed and delivered in line with the agreed topics of the National Lottery Heritage Fund project as well as being a sustainable and manageable ‘package’ post project. We envisage this will include both traditional forms of advertising as well as building up digital platforms and campaigns.
The contract will start in February 2021 and be completed by October 2021.
The budget for this work is a maximum of £4,800 (plus VAT, if appropriate) over this period.
The brief for the Marketing Consultancy
Overall Aim: To promote the Tower, its history, projects and activities to a wider and more diverse audience.
- To undertake the development and delivery of a simple but engaging marketing strategy and plan, taking into consideration that everyone at the Trust is a volunteer and adhering to the current Covid-19
- Working with the Project Management Team and using the current logo and branding develop both traditional forms of advertising (flyers, posters and their distribution) as well as digital platforms (website, Facebook Cam, YouTube, emails etc)
- Provide training for volunteers on how to work with digital marketing platforms or how they consider different ways to advertise the site and events.
- Work with the company who designed the new website to populate further
- Develop an online booking system for events, talks and tours as well as a way for people to donate.
- Develop the offer and then promotion of our ‘Membership’ package.
- Work with any contractors the Trusts employs to ensure the work they create is successfully launched online, i.e. films about the site, a new education programme.
- Work with the Project team, including an Evaluation Consultant to ensure we set reasonable targets for increased engagement (i.e. hits on website and then follow through to visits or online events) and create a report for the final Evaluation report (written by the Evaluation Consultant) to demonstrate the success of the new marketing strategy.
Desirable Experience and Skills
– Experience in delivering high quality, imaginative and dynamic marketing strategics for small businesses, heritage sites or charities
– Self-motivation with the enthusiasm to take the lead.
– Ability to work, creatively and constructively within a voluntary team while understanding the management, motivation and sensitivities of a volunteer force.
To tender please submit a response to the brief, providing the following:
- How you would deliver the Brief including a methodology and then a breakdown of delivery with associated costs.
- A detailed CV
- Further details of your expertise and experience relevant to this project
- The extent of any professional insurance or indemnity cover
- At least two referees
For any queries and questions please contact: Ruth Buttery, Heritage and Community Officer, email@example.com or 07896873783
Tenders should be sent to: Ruth Buttery, Heritage and Community Officer
Deadline: 22nd January 2021
We will aim to have interviews (virtual or in person) in January 2021 and the contract to start as soon as possible after that.
Successful tenderers will be selected based on:
- Relevant skills and experience
- Understanding of the brief
- Quality of approach
Please note we are also tendering out for a Digital Consultant and we will consider those who wish to apply for both contracts.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to receiving your tender.