Regional Collections Symposium
Lincoln LN6 7TS
MDEM are thrilled to present a one day, collections and conservation focused conference: The Regional Collections Symposium.
The day will include a range of regional and national speakers, case studies from across the sector and an exclusive tour of the conservation labs at the University. It will provide information on current and emerging practice as well as practical advice and inspirational case studies to suit all sizes of museums. Speakers include:
- Dr Lynda Skipper, Senior Lecturer, Conservation Department, University of Lincoln
- Paul Croft and Phillipa Mcdonnell Research Fellow, University of Lincoln
- Jane Thompson Webb, Conservation Team Leader, Birmingham Museums Trust
- Anita Spencer, Manager, Bakewell Old House Museum
- Professor Heather Hughes, Head, IBCC Digital Archive, University of Lincoln
- Sarah Brown, Outreach Officer, Collections Trust
To download a full programme of the day please click here: Regional Collections Symposium – Agenda
This event is aimed at all museums, historic houses and heritage sites in the region and is suitable for staff and volunteers who work with collections. Priority booking will be given to those who are from accredited museums or those working towards accreditation. The day will include refreshments and a light lunch.
To book your place, please click here.