Museum Development East Midlands is providing Accreditation refresher workshops for museums.
This workshop will support museums who are invited to submit an Accreditation with a deadline of December 2022.
This is a full day, in-person workshop refresher and will provide an overview of all aspects of the Accreditation return.
These interactive online workshops are open to all museums across the region
Each refresher session will provide museums with:
• An overview of key topics
• Top tips for meeting this area of the Accreditation standard
• Opportunities to ask questions and discuss issues
• Signposting and links to helpful resources
• Networking and sharing with museums from across all regions
Our aim is for participants to leave the sessions with increased knowledge and understanding of the topic plus the confidence to implement this area of the Museum Accreditation standard and support a successful Accreditation application or Accreditation return.
Sessions will be led by Heather Lomas – Accreditation Adviser and guest facilitators.
By joining an MDEM training session, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.