This is your induction into the world of fundraising for a small museum. It covers research and planning, key fundraising skills and information about launching successful fundraising campaigns. It’s a one stop fundraising shop: teaching you new skills and sharpening old ones, giving you everything you need to start afresh and come back from the Covid-19 crisis stronger than ever.
This course – delivered by Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy trainer Helen Jenkins – is aimed at those new to fundraising, those about to launch a big project in a new area, or for those just looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising after the crisis.
You will learn:
• How to generate great fundraising ideas to inform your fundraising strategy
• The importance of an effective Case for Support
• Different kinds of fundraising streams, from Trusts and Foundations, individuals, corporates and statutory income
• How to set realistic fundraising targets
• What you should be fundraising research
• The latest trends in fundraising
Who should attend?
This training session is for museums based in either the East Midlands or East of England and is being run jointly by MDEM and Share East. Museums can attend this session as a one off, however it is part of an 8 session training programme focusing on diversifying income.
Please note by signing up to MDEM training you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
MDEM is committed to providing all training in an accessible format and have a dedicated budget to enable this. Please indicate as part of booking if you require any further access support or clarification.