Fundraising isn’t just standing at the back of a hall shaking a tin anymore.
This course supports participants to take the first steps in raising money through digital channels. We’ve all learnt over the past year just how important digital engagement can be, so it is crucial that fundraisers have the necessary skills to continue to generate income, adapt their strategy, and to make the most of the opportunities that fundraising online has to offer.
This course – delivered by digital fundraising expert Zoe Amar – is aimed at those new to digital fundraising or for those looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising.
You will learn:
- To explore what digital fundraising activity or trends have led the way during the Covid-19 pandemic
- To understand which digital channels get the best results from Facebook through to LinkedIn
- How to resource a digital project or campaign
- How to choose the best digital channels to suit your audience and organisational values
- How to evaluate your digital project and its impact
- How to stand out from other digital campaigns in the arts and charity sector
- The latest trends in fundraising via digital means
Who should attend?
This training session is for museums based in either the East Midlands or East of England and is being run jointly by MDEM and Share East. Museums can attend this session as a one off, however it is part of an 8 session training programme focusing on diversifying income.
Please note by signing up to MDEM training you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
MDEM is committed to providing all training in an accessible format and have a dedicated budget to enable this. Please indicate as part of booking if you require any further access support or clarification.