The East Midlands Museums Service (EMMS) are calling for Board member nominations.
EMMS are an East Midlands based organisation who’s purpose is “to help museums in the East Midlands to serve the public better”, and they are now seeking to recruit new Board members who are currently involved with museums, heritage and/or culture in the region.
EMMS are looking for people with experience and energy who will:
- Contribute knowledge and time to EMMS
- Help with business / project development and partnership working
- Speak authoritatively on behalf of EMMS and museums / heritage attractions
- Promote EMMS as a valuable membership organisation
- Facilitate contacts within and beyond the region’s museum / heritage sector
Find out more and how to nominate
For more information, please visit the EMMS website to download a copy of the Board member nomination form and general information.