Digital Project Planning & Management Programme
From inspiration to implementation
Do you want to improve management of digital projects in your museum? Would you like to take your digital operations to the next level?
Through the Business Diagnostic and individual museum feedback, MDEM has identified the planning and management of digital projects as a key priority for many museums across the region. We are offering an intensive 6 month programme of support for 5 museums which will help them to develop skills in planning and managing a broad range of digital projects.
The programme will be facilitated by MDEM Digital Consultant, Fiona Marshall and will include the following support:
- 4 workshops covering
Audiences and their digital needs
Case studies and new tech developments
Selecting and working with digital agencies
HLF and digital projects
- Targeted consultancy support
- Peer support from the digital programme cohort
- Contacts and advice on sources of further information and opportunities.
What we need from you
Interested museums should complete the attached Expressions of Interest Form by the 28th August to email@example.com. The programme is only open to museums that are Accredited or Working Towards Accreditation.
- Be available to attend the initial session on the 21st September, venue to be confirmed.
- Provide two museums contacts for the programme and commit to at least one representative attending every session.
- Complete agreed preparatory and course work
- Commit to work towards a funding application for a project which includes a digital component.
To Apply Please download and complete: Digital Programme Expression of Interest Form 2017
For more information and to discuss your museum’s eligibility, please contact Sarah Hartshorne firstname.lastname@example.org