Jobs: Collections Management Traineeships Programme
The Collections Trust and Arts Council England are delighted to launch a joint initiative to pilot a Collections Management Traineeships programme for the museum and heritage sector.
Introduction to the programme
The following presentation gives a short overview of the programme, including information for candidates and employers and details on how to apply.
To be eligible for entry to the Collections Management Traineeship Programme, candidates must:
- Be legally entitled to work or volunteer in the UK
- Be working or volunteering in the UK museum and heritage community
- Have worked or volunteered in this capacity for no more than 5 years
- Have secured the support of their current host or employer for their participation
- Be positive, enthusiastic and open in their approach
- Be willing to commit to participating actively in the programme.
How to apply
Find out all you need to know at http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/traineeships
Candidates should download the Application Form below, complete and return it no later than 17.00 on Friday, 21st August 2014
Download the Candidate Application Form
Completed forms should be submitted either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address below:
Collections Management Traineeships Programme
c/o Nick Poole
WC209 Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road London SW7 5BD