Here you can find case studies from our development programmes and grant funds, these are to inspire and show learning from previous projects, showing how MDEM support can help facilitate your work.
Our case studies cover our interventions with East Midland museums and heritage sites from 2011 and we aim to add to and update these as often as possible. Case studies can be found under the following headings:
- Working with Special Educational Needs 2011-12
- Business Development 2012-15
- Collections Development 2012-15
- Digital Strategies 2013-14
- Engaging Children and Young People 2012-15
- New Audiences and Customer Satisfaction 2012-15
- Working with Artists 2015 – coming soon
- Grant case studies
Have you received support or grant funding from us?
If you have received support or grant funding from Museum Development East Midlands, we would love to hear about your experience. To help us document and evidence the work we do you too can complete a case study, that we will host on our website. All you need to do, is download the MDEM CASE STUDY FORM, complete and return to email@example.com