Is your organisation as accessible as it can be?
This workshop will be delivered by Becki Morris, director of the Disability Collaborative Network (DCN) and will focus on:
- Design decisions and how they can create barriers and discuss potential solutions for your organisation.
- Focus on well-being creating inclusive practice and what it means to you, the organisation and the person.
- Unpick common myths to support you and your organisation with inclusive decision making.
- Becoming more confident in inclusive practice
- The new Accreditation requirements for an Access Policy and Access Plan and how you can meet these.
Delivery will be in an engaging, practical and reflective to organisations in terms of capacity, resources and budget. The workshop will also focus on how inclusive practice benefits the entire team as a workforce and in their service provision.
Please note: by signing up to an MDEM event you agree to meet our terms and conditions of training. These include letting us know if you can’t attend and paying a £25 cancellation fee if you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, you can find out more information here: http://bit.ly/2D53lKA
Teas and coffees will be provided throughout the day. Delegates are asked to bring a packed lunch as the on-site café will not be open.