Audiences and Visitors
A selection of downloadable resources and advice about developing your Audiences and Visitors and creating a successful visitor experience.
AIM Success Guide: Successful Visitor Experience
Getting the visitor experience right is vital. It will ensure your collections or your site are better appreciated and understood; your museum or heritage site is properly valued (by funders and by your community); and that more people visit, and are willing to pay for their experience, encouraged by positive recommendation both by word of mouth and from online review sites. Read more about how the ‘Getting it Right’ in the AIM: Successful Visitor Experience Guide.
AIM Visitor Verdict
AIM’s free Visitor Survey Service for independent museums. Improving resilience through visitor experience benchmarking. Insights from the service can:
- Lend weight to funding bids
- Help attract and retain sponsors / investors
- Help prioritise ways to improve your visitor experience
- Identify which aspects of your visitor experience are being delivered best
- Guide staff training and briefing of contractors and suppliers
- Inform marketing and communications messages and strategy
- Inform admissions and other pricing decisions.
Find out more about AIM Visitor Verdict.