Free Visitor Survey Service for Museums
AIM Visitor Verdict is a new FREE Visitor Survey Service for independent museums – improve resilience through visitor experience benchmarking.
Join those who have already registered before 15 August 2013 for your chance to claim one of 150 free places, for AIM members.
Insights from the service will:
- Lend weight to funding bids
- Help attract and retain sponsors/ investors
- Help prioritise ways to improve your visitor experience
- Identify which aspects of your visitor experience are being delivered best
- Guide staff training and briefing of contractors and suppliers
- Inform marketing and communications, messages and strategy
- inform admissions and other pricing decisions.
The service will be delivered through an integrated e-survey and online reporting system which updates your results in ‘real time’.
Results for individual museums will be reported in charts and tables on an anonymised basis and will be benchmarked against similar participating museums.
Funded by Arts Council England (ACE) and developed by BDRC Continental in partnership with ALVA (Association of Leading Visitor Attractions), AIM’s Visitor Verdict will be free to 150 AIM members for the first two years, with a low cost thereafter.
To give you the best chance of being part of AIM Visitor Verdict when it launches in October 2013, AIM are requesting that members sign up by 15 August 2013.
To find out more, please visit www.aim-museums.co.uk/content/aim_visitor_verdict/ or contact Sam Hunt, AIM Executive Director by email at email@example.com.
If your museum is not a member of AIM, but would like to consider membership to access this benefit, visit www.aim-museums.co.uk/members/joinus/