Welbeck, Worksop, Notts
DEVELOPING AUDIENCES WORKSHOP
Organised in partnership with the Sandford Cascade Project, this informal and fun workshop will share the basics of audience development, why it is so important and how it can help us. It will benefit those who are keen to know more about their visitors (and non-visitors), those who want to build their audience base and those who might be in the first stages of writing an Audience Development Plan. The session will provide an insight into audience development best practice and useful tips on how to gather information about audiences, how to use this information and ideas for creative audience development projects.
What will you get out of the session?
- An understanding of what Audience Development is all about;
- An update on current audience trends;
- Tools and techniques for gathering data about your audiences;
- Ideas and tips for great audience development projects;
- Ideas for developing your own Audience Development Plan.
Trainer: Lisa Davenport specialises in Audience Development, Education, Interpretation and Volunteering and brings first-hand experience and knowledge of developing audiences at museums and heritage sites, having worked on over 30 projects as a Heritage Engagement Consultant and led on over 50 audience development projects.
To book your place, click register.